Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An absolutely wonderful evening


If you have never been to The Melting Pot... hunt one down and go! It is fabulous! Just the atmosphere alone is worth the trip.
Scott made arrangements to have a little room that was secluded from everyone else. They had a rose for me and an anniversary card on the table when we arrived. So romantic! I tried the Tipsy Turtle (pictured in the lower left hand corner of our photo) and it was worthy of the title. One really was enough for me, but Scott ordered me another! It was so wonderful to have a night without kids that we could chat and reconnect. Of course, the kids were the most popular topic of our chatting. At least they weren't interrupting while we were talking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!