Saturday, March 7, 2009

Limited Supplies Challenge


Friday's limited supply challenge on Splitcoaststampers was to do a card in less than 30 minutes. We can all relate to not having enough time in a day! I liked the challenge because you really can do a pretty card in that amount of time! Sometimes I am guilty of trying to put too much on one card, so this was a good chance to do something a little more basic. By the way, can you tell how in love with the Top Note Bigz die I am? It is exclusive to Stampin' Up!® so let your demo know you need one! If you don't have a demo....I would be happy to help you out!!
Stamp set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip Whisper White and Old Olive card stock
Ink: Black StazOn and Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' pad
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower punch, Aqua Painters, dimensionals, uni-ball® Signo gel pen, the negative paper left after I punched a Top Note die
The Chocolate Chip paper is actually behind the Baja Breeze card stock. I used the inner Top Note Piece on the baby thank yous that I showed earlier in the week. I have been keeping these Top Note frames because I am going to use them on scrapbook pages and other cards. I also thought they would make great templates for sponging on a card if I didn't want the bulk of another layer of card stock.

1 comment:

  1. wow, it's amazing what great things can come from limited supplies! I love this stamp set! wish we had it in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!