Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Leslie


My step-sister-in-law is having a birthday today. I am hoping that this card made it to her. I know I stamped the card, put it in an envelope and put a stamp on it. I am just not 100% sure that it made it to the mailbox! I guess I will have to send her the link if she didn't get it to prove that I didn't forget about her! Have you ever done anything like that? How embarrassing!


Stamp Set: Crazy For Cupcakes
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic, Close to Cocoa Classic, Rose Red Classic, Rose Romance Classic
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red Designer Series(Hostess, retired) and Rose Red
Accessories: Blender pen, Scallop Edge punch and Chunky Sprinkles Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!