Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What have I been booing?

























Our neighborhood is Booing each other. You leave a package for 2 of your neighbors after dark, ring the doorbell and run off before they catch you. These are a few of the items that I am putting in my bags(and the bag). I also bought these really cute skeletons at a dollar store and some Halloween napkins.

The Boo Banner is made out of felt using the Stampin' Up! Pennant die and the Serif Essentials alphabet. I hand stitched the letters on and added some buttons and ribbon.

The bag is a white canvas bag. I used the Serif Essentials alphabet and also a Sizzix pumpkin and ghost die. Hand stitched everything and then used a fabric glue to attach it to the bag.

The pin is made with the Autumn Harvest stamp set. I used black Stazon ink for the pumpkin. Using a blender pen I used Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust Classic ink to color it in. The stem is Old Olive. I used the Bitty Backgrounds and stamped it in Creamy Caramel. I also sponged the edges with Creamy Caramel ink. Added a button tied with hemp and hot glued it to a Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!