Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Teddy!




My daughter attends Toddlin' Time which is a playgroup/craft class. The mascot for Toddlin' Time is Teddy. Teddy had a birthday this Thurs. and my daughter decided that Teddy needed a card for his birthday. She helped pick out the colors and of course she wanted to use the Stampin' Up! Bear on the front. She helped run everything through the Big Shot for me...she was quite a big help!

Stamp Set: Sock Monkey
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Creamy Caramel and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Top Note Die, Stampin' Up! Bear, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Basic Black Journaling pen, stamping sponges













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!