Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pony Party Birthday Card


It has been so long since I have had an occasion to stamp for! This is my latest creation for a third birthday card. I was trying a few new techniques that didn't work out the best, but I didn't think the recipient would care!

Stamps: Pony Party
Paper: Whisper White and Blushing Bride(new In Color), vellum
Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist(new core color), Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight marker, Blushing Bride marker, Chocolate Chip marker
Accessories: Brayer, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, clear embossing powder, rhinestone brad (the jewel on the party hat is the center from a rhinestone brad), scallop edge border punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!