Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tryin' to keep it Simple



For some reason simple cards are really hard for me. I like to fill up all the space with something! My friend, Liz, came over the other afternoon to give stamping a try. I didn't want to overwhelm her with too much so I tried to make a simple card that she could copy easily. This is the card we did. I love that she took the basics and completely changed it around. I will ask her if she is ok with me posting her card as well for comparison.

Stamps: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini)
Paper: Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Brayer, sponge. Scallop Circle punch, striped grosgrain ribbon(retired) and Square Lattice Embossing Folder


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!