Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello blog world, it has been a long time!

I am ashamed at how long it has been since I last posted! I am sure you all missed me...ha! I am starting on a few new ventures, so I wanted to dust off the old blog and start posting again. I got a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas this year. It can do some many things. It is really an amazing little machine! I have been diving head first into using the Cameo to create projects. While researching things that I can do with the Silhouette, I came across the company Square 1 Masterpiece. It is an alternative to vinyl. This is my first project using the amazing printable iron on. I used my Silhouette Designer Edition to create the pieces and then sent it to my printer for printing. Once that was done, I ran the printable through the Silhouette to cut it out. So easy! Then I just ironed the pieces on. I did cover the pieces with parchment paper to prevent scorching. My first project went off without a hitch. I can't wait to try more of the product! A link to Square 1 is in my side bar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!