Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday card for my downline

Happy Birthday Janna! I hope this makes it to sunny Hawaii in time!

Stamp set: Party Hearty
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Pink Pirouette card stock, Close to Cocoa card stock and textured card stock
Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad and Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Chunky Sprinkles Glitter, Sizzix doodle dies Birthday Cake die, Sizzix Candy Sprinkle embossing plate, Tab punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, Trio Flower punch, 1/4" circle punch, Top Note Bigz die and dimensionals.

Just a little side note..I punched the tab punch twice and placed one over the other (one horizontal and one vertical) to make the brown circle around the "Celebrate You" white circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!