Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes Birthday Card

I have been going back through my scans to see what I have forgotten to post and I came across this card. I made it in October for someone in my downline. The designer series paper is retired, but I liked the kind of old-fashioned candy stripe look that it gave the card.

Stamp sets: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Pretty In Pink card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper (retired hostess) and watercolor paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' pad, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' pad, More Mustard Classic Stampin' pad, Rose Red Classic Stampin' pad and Black Stazon
Accessories: Aqua painter, scallop border punch, Build a Brad, and 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!