Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MDS and Easy Canvas Prints



Awhile back I was contacted by Brendan from Easy Canvas Prints to review their canvas products. I was offered an 8 and 1/2 inch by 11 inch canvas. I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to use My Digital Studio and make a memory of the kids' first day of school this year. This is the first year that our little princess was in "real" school, so it was definitely something that I wanted to remember.

After I completed the layout in MDS, I went to the website and uploaded the picture. Their website is very user friendly and it took just a few minutes. I chose to have the edges done in a solid blue color to coordinate with the blue on the layout. I could have also just had the picture wrap around the wooden frame for the edges. I decided to go with the 11 x 11 layout so that it would be close to the original 12 x 12 size that I created the layout in. The first attempt had a few of my elements cut off, but customer service was extremely helpful and worked with me to get it adjusted. I was emailed the proof again and I was able to make a few adjustments and the second canvas was exactly what I wanted it to be! It will be such a great keepsake to have as they kids go through their school years. I bet their grandmas would also like a copy of this canvas. I will have to check into that for Christmas.

I am very pleased with how my canvas turned out and I will definitely try another canvas! I need to get my family's picture taken soon and I would love to have a large size canvas to display on my wall. I will be heading back to Easy Canvas and you should too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!