Friday, November 4, 2011

My Memories Digital Scrapbooking




Look at this gorgeous page and Paige :)! All I had to do was put my picture on the page and send it back a layer. The beautiful page was already completely done for me! I did add the bow on the frame and the ribbon under the word Princess. I had this Quick Page in mind before Halloween because I knew that Paige's Rapunzel costume was purple and it would match so well with the embellishments on the page. With all those beautiful flowers and her peeking out of the frame it really reminds me of Rapunzel! The best part was that it took seconds to do! I am doing to do more traditional Halloween pages too but I couldn't wait to share this with you(especially since it has been awhile since I posted...sigh!)

Are you interested in trying digital scrapbooking? Well, you are in luck because My Memories has given me a code to share with you for $10 off the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store to purchase downloads for your new software. Go to the My Memories website and enter the code STMMMS37730

Go and check out their website and get ready for a give away next week after I post my Halloween pages. You can get a copy of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!