Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Card....Kind of

This is the card that I wanted to make for Christmas, but I was not able to duplicate the snowflake from the Country Living Holiday Collection. I tried using the Snowflake #2 Sizzix Die but it didn't turn out the same. I really wanted to use chipboard but I found that the Snowflake die is not a good fit for chipboard! After digging many pieces of chipboard out of the snowflake die, I decided to go with good ol' Shimmery White paper. I just got the kids' pictures back from Snapfish, so I will start sending out our cards soon. Once I think everyone has received them I will post the actual card that I sent out this year. I can't totally spoil the surprise can I?


Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs and Holiday Collection
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Riding Hood Red card stock, and Old Olive card stock
Ink: White Stazon, Riding Hood Red textured card stock and Old Olive Classic Stampin' pads
Accessories: Top Note Bigz Sizzix Die, chipboard snowflake from the Country Living Holiday Collection, and White taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I'm regretting not getting these after seeing so many cute projects done with them....yours came out really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!