This is my second attempt to create this Christmas decoration. This is the large decor elements and I think I would have been better off to go with the medium size. My first attempt failed because I did not get the image centered correctly on the acrylic that is in the frame. I tried to remove it and try it again, but it was really stuck down! I ordered another one and thought that I would try to put the acrylic piece down on the decor elements. I don't know if it was excessive static in the air or what, but the decor elements piece jumped off the table and stuck to the acrylic. I couldn't save the outside oval that was suppose to be around the image...it got too distorted. The image is not perfect but I am still pleased with how it turned out. I cut 4 x 4 inch pieces of acetate to adhere the numbers to. I just place them over a plain piece of white card stock in the clothespin to show them off a little more. This was another one of my stuck in my head projects. I just had to make it.
I did fix the tin tiles that were crooked in the picture. I didn't see them before I took the picture!