Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our First Professional Pictures in Years!





The college that Scott is attending right now is putting together a yearbook which required us to go get some professional pictures taken. Yeah! We have been meaning to do this for years and we just never seem to get around to it. The last one we had taken was while we were at Fort Drum. Paige was just a few weeks old. The pictures were awful! The boys looked really uncomfortable and it was really hot in the room where the pictures were done. Maybe it took us so many years to get one done again because last time was such a bad experience. This time was quite painless. We were in and out in less than a half hour. I was worried how Paige would do because our appointment was at 8:00pm....really close to bedtime. But, I think it all went quite well and we got some good pictures. I purchased enough photos that I got the copyright release so that I could post here. Scott wasn't too happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!