Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

My husband loves purple so purple he got! It turned out a little more girly than I would like but he will still like it (I hope)! I haven't made him a card in awhile so he better like it!


Stamps: Love Ya Much
Paper: Perfect plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White
Ink: Pefect Plum craft ink, Pale Plum Classic
Accessories: Certainly Celery and Pale Plum Stampin' Write markers, scallop punch, Heart to Heart punch, Lots of Love Texturz embossing plate

4 comments:

  1. This card is soooo cute! The colors and all of the cut outs our great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how the embossing came out! How can your DH not love it??? It has your personal touch to it :)
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about the color purple today. ;) It is a beautiful color and need to use it more often. You have provided excellent inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!