Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes, I know it isn't Christmas

I got this idea for a Christmas ornament when I attended the SU! Regional in Overland Park. One of the presenters had used her old Diet Coke cans to make a Christmas ornament. You just need the Big Shot and the Circle 3d Ornament die. I used Sticky Strip to hold it together. I used plain ol' scissors to cut the can apart after I pierced it with a craft knife. I would recommend eye protection and gloves when attempting this project.

I was avoiding scraping more wallpaper this afternoon and retreated to my craft room for a few minutes to make this. Paige actually took a nap so that I had a few minutes to myself. I really should have been doing the 50 other projects that need attention, but when you need to craft, you need to craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!