Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh my, 2 posts in one day!

This is my card for the Wed card sketch challenge on SCS. I am catching up! I had to modify the sketch a little because I made a mistake on my saying. I originally had it stamped directly on the paper with the flowering vine but it didn't all come out. Soooo, in order to correct my mistake, I had to stamp it on another layer of white. I decided while I was at it I might as well layer the saying as well.


Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana cs and Darling Dots DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Barely Banana and Certainly Celery Stampin' Write markers, SAB ribbon bundle, and Shimmer Sparkle Texturz plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!