Friday, November 21, 2008

Another decor elements wall hanging

I apologize for the slightly blurry picture. I took at least 7 pictures and they all blurred a little. I think the fine stems of the plant were messing with my camera some how! I used another canvas panel from www.dickblick.com I painted it in a baby blue acrylic paint. This time I made sure to completely cover the canvas with the paint. I purchased some chocolate grosgrain ribbon and those cute big buttons at Wal-Mart (unfortunately the ribbon from SU! wasn't wide enough for this project) I hot glued the ribbon to the canvas. I also hot glued the buttons onto the ribbon. I liked just the decor elements piece on the canvas but I really like it framed out in the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!