Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Card for Shanna


About a month ago on Shelli Gardner's blog, she mentioned that her daughter, Shanna, hadn't received many cards for her birthday. Lots of people had sent emails but she was missing the "real" thing. I sent her a card and that sweet girl sent me a letter back! This is the card that I made to send back to her responding to her questions. I tell ya...there is a lot of pressure stamping for the daughter of the Cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up!
I got this idea that other day and decided it would be the one that I would send to Shanna. It didn't turn out quite as pretty as it looked in my head, but I was still pleased enough to send it on. My stamping time is limited so I am not sure I could have done much better!
Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Mellow Moss and Barely Banana Classic Stampin' pad
Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss and Bliss Blue card stock
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, SAB ribbon (retired) and Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!