Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


This is my Mother's Day card for my mom. It is mother's day and I still have it here at my house to scan and post. Sigh! Some day I will get organized and get them out on time. I still owe Scott's mom and my stepmom cards as well! I told Scott that for mother's day I would like some time to get downstairs and stamp.
We spent this afternoon with my sister and brother-in-law at their lake house. Scott's mom and dad were visiting from Iowa, so it was a nice little family reunion. We ate way too much because it was all fabulous. Scott couldn't come because he was at a class to get his E certification for soccer coaching. Who would plan that on mother's day?!
Stamp sets: Great Friend and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' pads
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum card stock
Accessories: Stamping sponges
The ribbon was made from a scrap piece of Certainly Celery card stock that was on my craft table. I just sponged the edges to make it a little more dimensional. I had CC ribbon but I liked the width that the paper was...a little more narrow than the ribbon I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!