Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Heather!


I am sorry this isn't the best picture of this card. I took it with my camera on macro and it doesn't use a flash. I wanted to use the camera though so that you could see the dimension of the card. If I had used the scanner it wouldn't show the little suspended piece. This is a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers. My card was inspired by the one Beate Johns did for the tutorial.


Stamp Sets: Birthday Whimsy (Retired), So Many Scallops (Retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (Retired)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive and Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' pads
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch. 1 and 3/8 inch circle punch, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

The suspended piece is taped to white dental floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it!